Following a notice sent out on 7th May 2021, the Kenya Golf Union will hold its Annual General Meeting on 28th March 2021 at Muthaiga Golf Club.
- To approve the Minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on 21st August 2020
- To receive the Chairman’s Report.
- To receive the Honorary Treasurer Report and Statement of Accounts and to consider and decide on any action to be taken on the financial affairs of the Union.
- To elect office bearers and members of the Executive Committee for the following year,
b) Vice Chairman
c) Honorary Secretary
d) Honorary Treasurer
e) Six members to serve on the Executive Committee
The following have been duly nominated:
- -Peter Kiguru Chairman Nominated by Sigona Golf Club
– George Gathu Vice-Chairman Nominated by Kenya Airforce
– Njani Ndiritu Hon. Treasurer Nominated by Vet Lab Sports Club
– Philip Ochola Hon. Secretary Nominated by Muthaiga Golf Club
EXECUTIVES -Chris Kinuthia Nominated by Thika Sports Club, Chris Muchugu Nominated by Njoro Country Club, Collins Ojiambo Nominated by Karen Country Club, David Ndungu Nominated by Limuru Golf and Country Club, Joe Kehara Nominated by Kenya Railway Golf Club, Karugu Macharia Nominated by Windsor Golf and Country Club, Martin Nyaga Nominated by Kiambu Golf Club, Peter Kimani Nominated by Ruiru Sports Club, Taufiq Balala Nominated by Nyali Golf and Country Club.
- To consider and decide upon any special business of which notice has been circulated under article 10.5